WHY SHOULD YOU REGISTER WITH THE GBS/CIDP FOUNDATION OF CANADA?
1. The foundation provides support for patients and their families. This support is available individually as well as through support group meetings.
2. The foundation can provide you with educational material.
3. The foundation can provide information on new research and potential participation.
4. The foundation will keep you up-to-date on national and regional educational conferences, support group meetings, awareness events, ‘Ask the Experts’ online sessions, and more.
5. The bi-annual newsletter will keep you informed with medical submissions, foundation program initiatives, and patient journeys.
6. The foundation has a National Medical Advisory Board that reaches across Canada.
7. There is no cost to register.
8. You can cancel at any time with an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you communicated with a liaison or support group privately you would have to email them directly to discontinue communication.
Patient Statements to the Foundation
“Having a way to communicate with people that understand what I’m going through, and will continue to go through has been so appreciated.”
“Feels like a family, to help me on this unplanned journey”
“This was my first time attending an educational event. I learned so much! Thank you.”